Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another Page to see!

Really, I'm not avoiding posting my scrapbook pages - really! With the weather finally turning nice, it's time to be in the great outdoors and enjoy it! And that just puts me further behind on my indoor chores. Like laundry, and dishes, and scrapbooking. I'm sure you all understand.

And, I do have a page to show you. It's not a page I've done recently - I actually did this page back in March and made a duplicate for a workshop I did. This is a progressive page - one that I found on Andrea Walford's site. We started out with a 6x6 page, that everyone made. Then I showed them how to convert that page into an 8 1/2 x 11 page, and lastly how to convert THAT page into and 12 x 12. Here's the jist of it:

Thanks for checking it out!
Jen

1 comment:

julie g said...

AWESOME pages! Love the progression! (now I definitely need to buy the crazy for cupcakes set-so cute!")