Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just for YOU!

that's right - YOU - my fellow blog readers! I have an offer just for you! You see it's just one week until the 2009 - 2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog goes live. ONE WEEK! Rejoice people! I know you've all been anxiously awaiting this day - I know that it will be like a holiday (twofold for me - that I'll share with you on July 1st!)
So, in celebration of our own little holiday, I'm going to offer you a special deal - hold onto your hats....

The FIRST person to go to my Stampin' Up Website on July 1st and place an order ($25 or more before shipping and taxes) will receive a $30 gift certificate to use on their next order.
The FIFTH person to place an order ($25 minimum) on my website will receive a $20 gift certificate.
The TENTH person to place an order ($25 minimum) on my website will receive a $15 gift certificate.
All people who place online orders will have their names placed in "the hat" for a $40 gift certificate! This will be given away on July 31st!

When you place your order, be sure to leave your EMAIL address so that I can email your results.
This is only offered at my website. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!

On with today's card:
Isn't she a beauty? And look at me go outside of my color box with all of those bright colors! And what's that you see? Hmmm....do those markers look familiar to you? I would highly doubt it - because - they are IN COLOR MARKERS! For the first time ever - Stampin' Up! is offering markers in the 6 limited edition colors that they come out with annually. How wonderful is that? And that stamped image in the center - that's from a brand spanking new set - Circle Circus. I love this set. I'm drawn to it constantly these days!

Alright guys - I really need to get some shut eye - TTFN! Tune in tomorrow for something else new!

No comments: