Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh to be inspired!

I love when inspiration finds ME! To peek around the corner and go -"Oh - I know exactly what I can do with that!" That's just how I felt when I saw this bag: This cute little bag was filled with some really yummy smelling Mary Kay Pineapple Sugar Scrub, Lotion and Perfume! When I saw the bag tho, I knew instantly what I wanted to do! The image filled my little head, and I just had to wait until I could get home again from work and put the kiddos to bed. Then it was Quick! Grab the paper, the stamps, and the ink! And here is my creation:

I just love it! It's bold, and yet simple. I pulled in the Old Olive from the zipper portion, the Soft Suede Polka Dot ribbon (NEW!) comes from the zipper pull. And that yellow - I could have found a better match than the new Crushed Curry! I stamped the image (Upsy Daisy) and embossed with White Embossing Powder. I could have used Whisper White Craft Ink, but I wanted a nice bold image that was a little thicker(?).

What do you think? Of course my Mary Kay lady (my mother) had the BRILLIANT idea of creating some sets to sell inside the bag....how clever. I'm now rummaging thru my selection of stamp sets to see what else I can create. Watch for more to come.

Until next time people......

Jen

No comments: