Thursday, June 18, 2009

What is better than new paper?

I received my supply of new goods and in between drooling over the new catalog, working and taking care of my kiddos, I've managed to actually come up with some new things using the NEW Razzleberry Lemonade paper. Now, this paper is NOT up my alley - not one little bit. But, demonstrators only had two options for Designer Series Paper to preorder from.... That being said, I can usually manage to find a couple of sheets of paper in each pack that I really like. Typically I hoard those sheets. And I hoard them, and hoard them. Then they retire. So, I'm trying something new this year - I'm gonna use my paper up, and I'm gonna like it! Here is my first creation:
And here is my second creation with that DSP:




I grouped them together (8 cards total), and they were auctioned off at a Relay for Life Benefit that we recently attended.
Recipe Card 1:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Kraft, Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon
Recipe Card 2:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Kraft, Razzleberry Lemonade, Bermuda Bay, Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot w/ Scallop Circle Die, Piercing Tool, 1 3/4 Circle Punch

TTFN!
Jen

No comments: