Thursday, August 6, 2009

Have you been wondering where I've been??? Did you fear that I got lost in our cornfield? Well...no, but I could have - especially after seeing how the raccoons are now having their way with our patch of corn. I will report that we froze about 140 quart bags of corn. YEAH! It will taste SO good when we are up to our eyeballs in snow! And no - that corn isn't all for us - we split it up between Andy's parents and brother's family. But, we have almost enough to eat corn once a week this winter! My kids love it - but I think that they really like when they can eat it right off the cob. And we've got plenty of that variety left too. Okay, okay....enough with the corn right??? Onto some of the creations I've been working on:


I have to say, this is MUCH more stunning in person! In fact, stop on my booth at the Denison Armory tonight - I'll have this card with me. We are having a fundraiser for the Alzheimers Association. 15% of my profits from any sales tonight will be donated to the Alzheimers Association. Come and help support them - every little bit helps!
Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Choc. Chip, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Heat and Stick, Choc. Glitter
Techniques: heat embossing

2 comments:

Cyndi G said...

Wow Jen, I think this card is stunning just viewing it on your blog! Very pretty and I like the color combo ... can't wait to see it in person.

Bonnie said...

Pretty card...didn't know you had a booth at the armory, would have gone. See you Wednesday.