Friday, October 16, 2009

Bright and Happy Snow Buddy!

I told you I'd be back with another card - See what happens when I start feeling better? It all comes back to me....I knew all this creativity was still pent up inside - it was just a matter of my body and my mind working together again.... Funny what a bunch of hormones will do to a woman! UGH!

So, I saw this layout on Nichole Heady's blog, and had to "steal" it - or CASE it (Copy And Share Everything). I'd been struggling with working with the bright colors of the Holiday Lounge DSP, but I think this little Snow Guy just screams for brightness - he's just a merry looking snowman, isn't he?


I hope you can see that I embossed the Real Red piece to add some texture. Otherwise this was super simple. I colored the Snow Buddy with my Watercolor Crayons (really my favorite coloring mediums).



Add a few strings of silver elastic cord, and voila - card done! Easy peasy!
And, believe it or not - come back tomorrow for yet another edition of my creative, do I say genius....no, I'm not that full of myself - just my creative side....
Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

No comments: