Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday winner is.....

.....drumroll please!!! Karen Lantz!!!! Congrats Karen! I will send you your $50 Gift Certificate via email!

Now, onto today's regularly (err...irregularly) scheduled program! Today's card is actually a CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) card from Kristina Werner's blog. I hadn't looked at her blog for a long time, so after checking it out, I decided to try and recreate her card.
I used some of that fancy flocked paper from the Christmas Cocoa DSP collection. It might remind you of some old wallpaper - but I think it's pretty stinkin' nifty! Used my white gel pen to go around the outside of the DSP with some faux stitching!!! I stamped the Season's Greetings on vellum cardstock with versamark and then heat embossed it with white ep. I was surprised at how well the vellum reacted to the heat tool. (I was envisioning smoke and fire!) Punched out the snowflake image, added a button. Easy peasy!!!
Cute - eh?
More tomorrow - I know! FOR REAL!!!!
Jen!

No comments: