Monday, December 7, 2009

Deer Thanks...

As I type this blog post (actually on Sunday afternoon), I'm sitting in my chair, listening to my 3 year old snore on the couch (since he refused to nap in bed today), and watching Ma and Pa Cardinal gorge themselves on sunflowers seeds out of our feeder. The snow is beginning to fly, and I couldn't be happier. I'm ready for snow, and a White Christmas. Okay. On with the show....





Yesterday I showed you the treat bag that I gave to our "retired" babysitter. Today I'm showing you the thank you card that went with it. Again *gasp* with a Winter Post stamp used. But also, the Thanks from Thank You Kindly set.

I again used the snowflake punch, but left off the glitter. My paper is all now retired - Baja Breeze, the DSP is retired too, and i can't remember what it is....even the ribbon is retired :( !!! I loved the DSP tho - because I have 3 packs of it open in my stash!!!! Crazy - I am such a paper hoarder.

Alright - I'm somewhat brain dead today - I don't have much for you, nor a whole lot to say....except what's rolling thru my head...."as long as you love me so, Let it SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!" There you have it - now you'll be singing it too!

Ta-ta folks!






No comments: