Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good frigid day all! It hasn't reached 0 degrees here today, I don't think that it ever got above
-3!!! Brrr.....

On a warmer note - I am posting the NEW Occasions Mini catalog for you to drool over. Just be sure not to dribble on your keyboard!!! Yes, it's that good! One thing that I am thrilled about are the new clear mount stamps. REPEAT: CLEAR MOUNT STAMPS! You are guarenteed to get the same superb quality rubber stamp, but you now have the option of purchasing them wood mount or repositionable clear mount. Clear mount has so many benefits....I am pretty sure that it's the route I'm taking. The take up less space, you only need one set of clear blocks, and all of your repositionable stamps will work with them, and *ding ding ding* they are less expensive. In the end, your clear blocks will more than pay for themselves! So, go ahead - take a peak - click on the brochure below:


All items will go on sale Tuesday January 5th!
Then: New Year equals Sale-A-Bration time! I love the stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration catty this year - really, really love them! Plus - new this year is a scallop punch that I super duper am in love with! FYI - the punch will be available for sale in the new catty that will come out in July - but hey, why not earn it for free???? Oh, I should remind you - EVERYTHING in the Sale-A-Bration catty is free, and these stamps will not be offered ever again. When you place a $50 order thru me, you earn an item! Sweet - huh! And, if you host a workshop, you can earn even MORE free. Hello....who doesn't love more freebies?? AND, there's more! I'm going to sweeten the offer even more.....book and hold a workshop during the Sale-A-Bration period (Jan 5th - March 31st) and I will add $25 to your free merchandise hostess dollars! A super good deal for you! Call or email me right away to book your workshop. You wanna see the spectacular things in the Sale-A-Bration Catty? Click on the brochure below:



Alrighty peeps - that's all for today - I've got another offer for you tomorrow, so be sure to stop back!

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

My keyboard is a wet sticky mess ... LOL! Oh my gosh, there are so many cute things in the new Mini Catalog ... my wish list just doubled! Thanks for posting. Can't wait to receive the mini catalog, any idea when we will get it?