Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Love Sparkles for you!

This card just screams love! This is was a pretty simple card, and I {heart} how it turned out. I am learning tho, you must put a solid image behind the Pinking Hearts border, or it just doesn't show up. I don't know how many times I've tried to put it on top of DSP, it just won't look right!
The hardest part about this was the glittering of the letters and then popping the letters off the card. Had I been thinking, I would have die cut the letters out of sticky cuts paper....but I wasn't thinking (my husband would agree most days). Instead I die cut the letters from Very Vanilla and then used 2 way glue to adhere the glitter.....this did work. I also used the 2 way glue on a bit of the main heart. Easy Peasy - and just stinkin' cute too!!!!
Okay peeps - I need my coffee to kick in...and since I'm only doing half caff these days, it takes a little longer than normal. Must go wake up now!!!

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

This is super cute! I love the sparkly chipboard letters!!