Friday, January 29, 2010

Wedding Ensemble for you to see....

I know you are all wanting something new to see - so super quickly, here is a sneak peak of one of the wedding ensembles I created for the Denison Bridal Fair which is this Sunday, Jan. 31st - 1pm - 5 pm. Stop and see me PLEASE!!!
This invite is CASED from the Stampin' Up! catalog, I just varied it with new, springy colors (Almost Amethyst and Perfect Plum), then created some additional pieces to match.
I really like the way this one turned out - it almost makes me want to get married again - to the same man of course. Well, that could depend on the day, but today is good...so he's safe!

There is a close up of the inside of the invite. FYI - all of the print is created in My Digital Studio, which is really nice because the font colors nicely coordinate with all of Stampin' Up!'s paper, and you can "stamp" right on what you are printing out if you want to. I didn't do this option on everything, because some things I wanted to heat emboss, and for some reason I wanted to really stamp!!!

There is the invite closed. The image is stamped in Perfect Plum, then I used a two way glue pen to add Dazzling Diamonds so it would have some great sparkle. I used the same technique on the favor box.

Here is the Thank You note that I did. It's a pocket card, and the front pocket is textured using the Big Shot. The pocket on the invite also uses this technique. It keeps everything in tune with each other....
So what do you think???? Super cute? Elegant? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!
Thanks -
Jen

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

I really like what you have put together Jen ... very classy. And, I'm definitely in the look for this type of stuff, as my daughter was proposed to earlier this week!