Friday, February 12, 2010

Birthday time!

Howdy peeps! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, it's about time right??? Things have just blown up around here, and hopefully after this weekend, things will calm down a bit - even just a little bit would be great! My father-in-law is still in the hospital - with 2 broken vertabra, one that's cracked and a broken arm. They moved him to Omaha this week, and we are hoping that he'll get to come "home" next week sometime. Probably to a local hospital for a while til he can get up and around better.

In the meantime, I've had to get Valentine's made for Will's preschool class, have been deep cleaning my poor neglected house, and have been cooking for Will's 4th birthday party! I can't believe he's already 4. Time does fly!!! Here are the birthday invites that I came up with:

Detail shot:
I went really clean and simple this year. In fact, I used the sketch from this Clean & Simple sketch I used the Party Hearty stamp set, and my SU markers to do each of the hats individually, then punched them out. The 4 is die cut and popped off the page. The paper is from the Sweet Pea collection. Nifty, eh? I love this Sweet Pea collection of paper - plus, it's a HUGE bargain! It's like getting 4 packs of DSP for the price of two!!!! And it's so stinkin' cute!
That's all today folks.....more later......
Jen

1 comment:

JulieG said...

Love this card! Good inspiration for me! Two boys with bdays next month and their grandmas too! Tell Gator to get well soon from the Graeve's!