Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedding Week....Day 3

Alrighty folks - I'm back with yet another Wedding Ensemble for you to see. This one is a Black and Red wedding, and I'm typically not fond of Red and Black weddings. That being said, I must admit that this is probably one of my favorite invitations of all of those that I came up with.
In the above photo you see: Invitation, Thank You card, favor container, cupcake holder and napkin ring.
Here is a better shot of the invite.....

and details of the black paper


and some details of the beading across the top! I think maybe that is what makes it my fave!

A very clean Thank - You card

And a cute little napkin ring with the couple's initial, some great silver beading.

Favor basket - repeating that beading trend from the invite!
What do you think? Love it? Leave me a comment!


No comments: