Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tripled up birthday....

My workshops this month are focusing on different ways to watercolor. I actually broke out my pastels for this card!
I hadn't used my pastels for a long time, so it was good to get them out an play again. They've been lonely! This sketch is from Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch, but I was too late to play.
Oh well.....
I really like this years offering of Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. I keep turning to the Vintage Labels (above) and the Happy Moments sets. One reason, I like to color in things....it's therapy for me.

Here, I just used a blender pen and my pastels.



In the end, I think the card is pretty clean and simple. And it sure uses a lot of Sale-A-Bration items - Happy Moments, Vintage Labels, and that super new Scallop Trim punch! Tell me - what is YOUR favorite Sale-A-Bration item????



No comments: