Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A winner, a card and a new contest....

I know you guys are dying to find out the winner of my blog candy from last Friday......well that winner is Lauren:

Lauren said...
Great card! I love the tool set it looks great. My biggest obstacle is repeating. Once I find a card I like I'll create it a few times with a few colors/changes and then I can't seem to get away from it!

Lauren - email me your address and I'll send you a box of stamping goodness!

And don't worry Lauren - I do the same thing. When I find a sketch I like, I use it over and over. Maybe keep a sketch book with all of you favorite layouts, and rotate them every so often.


Now onto today's card:


...it's clean, and it's simple - right up my alley! I crafted that adorable flower out of fabric, cut with the Big Shot (one more reason you need one!) It's 4 scallop circles - which can all be cut at once - folded, then attached to a sticky pages circle. The button is tied thru to the back.



cute...eh?

I even duded up the inside again! Yikes - I could get the hang of that!
So, now, about this little contest.... A week from today, the Stampin' Up! retiring products list comes out.....that means there are several stamp sets and accessories about to say bye-bye! I want YOU to email me the Top Ten stamp sets that you think will retire. The person that has the most correct retiring items on their list will win a $15 gift certificate good until June 30th. I will also draw a random name from EVERY entry that I have that win a package of retiring Designer Series paper.
This contest is only open to US Residents. Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are not eligible. The deadline to email me is May 31st, 10pm. Winner will be announced June 1st.

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

I REALLY, REALLY like this card Jen! Love the color combination and that flower is sooo cute!