Friday, August 27, 2010

Where does the time go???

I can't believe that it's Friday already....my week FLEW by, and I don't even know if I saw it! I must have blinked and it was gone! Seems like just yesterday Aubrie was born and that little girly is already rolling over, eating cereal like a champ and sleeping all night long (which is unusual for my kids!). Now she just needs to break into a daytime routine for me and I'll be smitten like a kitten!

Will started Pre-School this week. He's at a different school this year and didn't know anyone in his class. I was really nervous for him - especially because this year he can ride the bus to school, and he has to switch buses once he gets to town. Being a shy kinda kid, I worried a bit about him. No need tho, he just took it all in stride and acted like it was no big deal. Whatta big boy! It sure saves me from a lot of excess driving all over tim-buck-to tho!!!

Anyway, there hasn't been a whole lot of real crafty time this week. I spent two days finishing up some stamp club and scrapbooking club projects for those who weren't able to attend this month. It's a service I'm more than happy to provide!!! Then I spent two days doing some much needed cleaning in the ol' crafty room. Had to move retired DSP papers into their new spot to make room for all the new DSP that I'm about to hoard!! I must do something with all of my retired paper - I'm running out of room!

And with that, my week was gone! UGH!!

Here is a card I've had in my stash to show you tho:


It was super quick, clean and quite simple.......
Gotta run now, boys are fighting!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I just became a follower of your blog. I hope you will follow mine, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/