Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wishing Big...


Right now, I'm wishing this cool weather would stick around! I love the feeling of fall - but I won't get off on that tangent today....just read yesterdays post if you want to read about HOW much I LOVE fall....:)

Today, I want you to check out this masterpiece:



Yeah - I know, it's awful - awfully stinkin' cute that is! Wouldn't you like to get this for your birthday? It was really quite simple to create, and it's the make and take my August workshops have been making.
I'm sure you are familiar with the DSP by now - it's from Greenhouse Gala. The flower I die cut with the Birds and Blooms die. I like the simplicity of the white flower with the orange center. My thought is that it really stands out as my focal point.




Here's a cutie to show you today. She doesn't need a paci any more - she's got her toe! Little Aubrie will pull her foot to her mouth and squeeze her foot so hard that her toes turn red, and then she'll start sucking away! I wish I was that flexible! She's just been a cute little doll lately. And she finally likes her dad! It's funny to she her crane her head around to find him when she hears him walk in the door at night! I think she's won him over too - he mentioned the other day that he can't wait for her to lay her head on his shoulder!!!! :) He'll melt the day she does that!
Okey, dokey....that's it for today! Time for coffee!!!

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

Very pretty card and an absolutely adorable little girl!