Monday, October 25, 2010

change in plans....

Okay, I know, it's My Digital Monday.....but, this week, I'm going to have to delay that. After a huge weekend, I've got a workshop to prep for today, and I need to get you all the details of the upcoming Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. So, I'll be spending some time in my stamp room, photographing those cards for you to see, and preparing for tonight.

I am still in HEAVEN after the weekend of Stamp Out Parkinson's, and can cross one thing off my bucket list - to stamp with Taylor Van Bruggen! OMGosh. She is adorable, and really tall!!!! That will be an upcoming My Digital Monday project! Watch for it....

I'll be back.....

1 comment:

JulieG said...

You and your peeps did a super job organizing the event...and hopefully it will grow and grow :D I know I got a lot done, did a little shopping, and enjoyed the make and takes that were offered...and yes, Taylor is VERY TALL and her girls were so sweet!