Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stamp Out Parkinson's News

Yippee Skippy!! I'm getting excited. My Stamp Out Parkinson's is getting really close! How close is it? Next Saturday, October, 23rd. Wanna come paper-craft with us? There are still tables available, but you better act fast, we are filling up! And you know why you should be sure to join us? Well, the super talented Taylor Van Bruggen is joining us, and she just notified me that she is bringing not one, but TWO of her very crafty design team members!!! How awesome is that?? Want more information? Check out this post. Taylor will have some great things to show you - don't disappoint yourself - just reserve a table and get here! Otherwise, you'll be making this face:


The design team members that she is bringing with her are Sankari Wegman and Tori Wild. Check out their blogs - they are amazing! There is a reason they are on several design teams. We'll all be sure to learn something from them! Spread the word. Gather your friends. Come and craft with us! We don't want to see you throwing a tantrum like that little 2 year old in the pic above. (Alex does this at least 3 times a day. Here it was because I wouldn't open a third pack of fruit chews.)

Wanna see a card today?

Are you sure?

I'm gonna cheat again today.

Is that alright?

Just show it already?

O-kay!



I know, it's just a little sneak peak.
Do you like so far?
Fine - calm down. Here is the whole thing:



Thanks.


Good coloring huh! You likey?
That paper is now two years retired. I miss it. And while I've been hoarding it now for two years, I still wish I had more. I love it that much.

Okay - I must crash now. I'm a little dilusional. It's from lack of sleep.

No comments: