Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Occasions Mini TODAY!


The new Occasions Mini Catalog starts today! Did you get your's in the mail? If not, be sure to contact me so that I can get you a copy! This mini is so full of amazing new products, and they are to die for! Did you see the fabric brads that I used on my magnets the other day? They sing to me - I have already ordered more! And the patterned paper - oh la la! Pom pom ribbon - be still my beating heart! GO ahead - you MUST have some of this stuff - contact me to place your order!

I'd love to hear what you think of my new blog banner! Cute? Too much??? Give me some comment candy would ya?

(can you believe it - three days in a row here.....I think I'm onto something!! :) Love ya all!)

1 comment:

Tami said...

I like the new banner, changing things up is always a good thing. The best part is that you can always change it again when you need something new. I like it. Keep up the good work and by the way, I wouldn't care what it looked like, I just love your ideas and creativity.