Friday, March 18, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch 108


I figured it was time to do a little stamping, just because. Usually I stamp because I need projects for upcoming workshops or Stamp Clubs, or publication calls. But last Sunday I wanted to stamp, just to stamp. Yeah - I started this on Sunday. Here it is Friday night, well almost Saturday already. I started the card on Sunday, finished it on Monday, and photographed it. I had great intentions. But then the flu hit our house again. Seriously. When is this stuff going to leave us alone? As I was the one laying knocked out on the couch, my husband went around and opened the windows, vowing to blow the crud out of our house. He actually got upset with me for being able to sleep all day AND NIGHT! He thought for sure I'd be up all night. Guess my body was saying to catch up on some needed sleep. So, that leaves me here, now, depriving myself of sleep once again!
So, back to this card. I wanted to stamp. I picked Karen's sketch to follow. This one came right to me. Was a pretty easy sketch, and I knew right away what I wanted to do, and it came to life! I love when that happens.

I colored this one with my SU markers and a blender pen - on watercolor paper. It's my favorite way to color, especially since no one has sent me a free set of Copics yet.


Alright - off to bed peeps! Nighty-night!

1 comment:

Carol V said...

who needs copics when this is so beautiful!!!