Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here's another card with Fabulous Florets. Again, pretty clean and simple. (would I have it any other way?) I do feel like it's missing, I don't know some buttons??? What do YOU think?




And yes, it took me a bit to cut those flowers out, but don't they just look smashing? I find something a little bit soothing about fussy cutting. Those of you who know me, know that I like to cut! I like to cut little difficult things. I would of course prefer a die, but I'll cut away!




Would you like to play with this stamp set too? Head on over to my website and order yourself one!





Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Thank You Kindly
Paper: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Newsprint DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade, Early Espresso
Accessories: Edgers Die (PTI), Early Espresso Tafetta Ribbon



No comments: