Thursday, September 1, 2011

Christmas starts NOW!



Season's Greetings!!! Really....I wanted/needed to play with that new DSP in the Holiday Mini. You all got that in the mail right??? If not, contact me ASAP so that I can get one to ya!

I wasn't so sure about this paper at first. Once I saw it in person....it's on my hoarding list. It's really pretty awesome! I'll be having more fun with it soon.


I did this card using the weekly sketch over at Splitcoast Stampers. I usually steer clear of sketches with crooked layers, but this one seemed to work out okay for me. And by the way - love the Holly Berry Buttons in the mini - VERY cute. Plus - lots of buttons!






I know I have shared with my Stamp Club members the trick to creating colored rhinestones - just color the tops of them with a Sharpie Marker. Let dry and place on your project. That simple. Seriously!


Okay - now, I want to hear some comments folks - PLEASE!!! ;)





Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Holly Berry Bouquet
Ink: Choc. Chip
Accessories: Rhinestones, Sticky Strip, Red Cosmo Glitter, Holly Berry Buttons, Sharpie Marker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. Love the card and LOVE the tip on coloring the rhinestones!

Keep it coming!

-Adrienne

Cyndi G said...

I'm with you Jen ... just not crazy about the tilted panels on the cards, but I think this one works ... maybe because you grounded them on the straight panel first ...