Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Quilting!


Here is another card that we made at my August Stamp Clubs....


This was a super simple card.  Seriously simple.  Take 6 squares of DSP, attach 5 to a piece of cardstock - 4 in the outer corners (leaving some border) and one in the center.  Take the sixth square and cut it in half across the diagonal.  Then cut those triangles in half again so that you have 4 triangles.  Adhere those in the empty spots and then run thru the Big Shot with the Lattice EF.  Seriously that simple!!!

I think the EF really enhances this quilt look and makes it really look like fabric.  I added the snowflake punch and button to break up the quiltiness (new cool word there for you!)

Go ahead, tell me what you think....I dare you!

Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Snow Swirled

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Letters to Santa DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Whisper White
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Snowflake Punch, buttons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! I think I could even handle that! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful inspirations.

CAn't believe your kids are growing up so fast! They are adorable.

-adrienne