Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hi-dee HO folks!  I know I've been pretty skittish on the ol' blog.  I am planning to resolve that here in the near future.  I've got quite a few new things planned for the New Year, and I'm including "scheduling" some time in each day to blog.  I feel like I've been letting a lot of you down by not being here consistently, and I don't want to feel that way.  So, blogging is making it onto my New Year's Resolutions List!  My hope is to inspire YOU more in the coming year.  I just need to MAKE time to be here.

One of the other things that I would like to accomplish more in the coming year is to participate more regularly in sketch challenges.  I'm starting out this week with a sketch from Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge:




This is what I've created:

I don't know that it's completely "my style" but I don't dread it - it's just a bit frilly (?) for my taste.  There are a few things I might change if I were to re-do however - this card is dripping with great new products that you will soon be able to get your hands on!  The DSP - a new line called Twitterpated!  The cute little buttons - also from the Twitterpated too.  The focal stamp set - it's a freebie from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration!  There are some AWESOME new products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog - including some paper that I'm currently infatuated with!  Don't worry - I told you my goal (and NY's Resolution) was to blog much more....you'll soon be seeing some great projects made with this paper!

Alrighty - that's all for now.....more to come!

5 comments:

Erna Logtenberg said...

beautiful card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is truly a gem of a card. Love it!!
Thanks for playing along.

Selene Kempton said...

very beautiful! I love the sneak peek! TYFS.

Unknown said...

This is my new fav DSP!! Love your card!!

Cyndi G said...

Cute card and I Love this paper!