Monday, February 27, 2012

Makeover Monday Week 8


Sorry....I'm running terribly behind today!  So much to do, so little time. 

I know you've been anxiously awaiting my Makeover Monday post today.  If you are new, this is a series where I take a card I've seen out in blogland that is NOT Stampin' Up! based and I turn it into a Stampin' Up! only card - mostly.  (I had to sneak in a button from my stash today b/c I couldn't find one that matched!)

Today's card comes from Lisa Johnson's Poppy Paperie blog.  Here is her card:


Here's mine:


If I wasn't in such a rush, I'd do a few things over....but it is what it is for today!  SORRY!  It's cute non-the-less.  I coulda pulled out the retired Good Egg set ( I think I still have it) and used that to be more egg-zact!  but I thought this lil' fella was pretty cute!

Okey doke - I gotta bolt.  In and out!

No comments: