Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reach for the SKY!


Howdy Ho!  Let me start off by saying....If I could reach TO the sky, I'd part the clouds and let in some sunshine!  Brrr...it's cold here in Western Iowa!  Those few weeks of 80's and 90's definitely spoiled me.  Now I'm whining!   And I had to turn my heat back on....URGH!!  But, in the meantime - I'll just layer on some more clothing and keep crafting!




And get this.....I am playing along with ANOTHER sketch challenge this week.  I know.  I go in spurts.  I can't help it.  Some days I lack some creative spunk, and sketches always help.  Today I'm playing along with Freshly Made sketches, and I did have to flip it in order to make it work with my sticker.  I like their clean and simple looks.  I think I may hold this card back for my lil' sister's High School Graduation.  Seems fitting as a graduation card wouldn't you say?



Stamp is non SU

3 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Great card! Love the colours and the bling in the sky. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! So many great things about this card! I especially love the rhinestones,stitching and embossing. Great colors, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Tui Nathan said...

What a great card this is ... the colours are so bright, happy and fresh and the gorgeous rhinestones add a fabulous touch!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!