Monday, May 7, 2012

Everything Eleanor!

I don't actually know an Eleanor, that I know of anyway.  But I'd like to show you a little sneak peak of a new set in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Catalog.  I've had this set since Leadership, and just haven't played with it a lot.  Don't get me wrong, I really like it - it's got a really swell flourish in the set that I absolutely am smitten over!  I decided to take a little more modern approach to this card, other than going with the vintage feel that the stamp set has.


I feel I was able to keep it clean and simple and it still has that elegant look to it.  I really am loving the look of embossing powders on dark cardstock - here Melon Mambo EP on Early Espresso paper.  It just pops. (oops - about misspelled pops....)  And while the embossing powder isn't as vibrant as the paper (and I used Rose Red cardstock here) I like the mix of the two pinks.  You can't tell in the photo but the button really matches the embossed images.



Okay - I really need to go now - I just heard the UPS man pull up and I know what he's got on his truck for me today!!!  :)  Lots of brand new goodies - wanna sneak peak tomorrow????


1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

Love this card ... the color combination AND the new stuff!