Monday, May 14, 2012

Yummy Sneak Peek!


I say Yummy, because this card reminds me of a big ol' slice of juicy watermelon!  Aren't these colors so summery and well, watermelony???  This card showcases FOUR of the new five In Colors for 2012 - 2014!  They really work very well together.  I wasn't sure I'd be able to mix that yellow color in - Summer Starfruit.  It's just not calling my name very well.  But it worked on this card using a minimal amount of it.  Something tells me it won't be a color I use a lot of....too many green undertones maybe?  I don't know...

How about that background stamping???  Um....so easy when you use the new Betsy's Blossom Wheel!  I think I may be using the wheels a little bit more.  It was just a quick, fun thing to do on this card.

Okay - gotta run.  Very busy week.  So I better keep on moving!

No comments: