Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August Stamp Set of the Month Club



Howdy folks!  I inadvertently forgot to publish this post at the first of the month - OOPS!  I've posted new details about my Stamp Set of the Month Club and would like to highlight one of the cards that you'll receive this month with your subscription.


Isn't this absolutely beautiful? It's amazing what you can do with a little ink and some stamps!  When you join my Stamp Set of the Month Club not only will you get this finished card, but you'll receive a kit and directions to duplicate it yourself, using my card as an example to work off of.  What could be more easy?


Here's a sampling of all of the cards you'll receive, plus the materials to make your own!


So, what are you waiting for?  Join my club today!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the colors and that vellum panel is so pretty with the flowers showing through!

Cyndi G said...

Wow JEN! That card is absolutely stunning! I would have bet that that was DSP not something you had created. BEAUTIFUL!