Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello....


is it me you're looking for?  C'mon, sing it in your best Lionel Ritchie voice would ya???

This is a card we recently made at in my Stamp Clubs.  Super simple - but really fun. We worked on tie-dyed cards.  All you need are some sponges,  ink pads and an Aqua-Painter (or paint brush).  The card that we did in the Denison Club is the one shown.  I had forgotten to take my Simply Scored plate along and we needed a way to hide the sticky strip that attaches the vellum overlay.  (Anyone have a VERY good adhesive to use for vellum that doesn't show thru?)  If you place the sticky strip on the back of the score lines it doesn't' show thru.  But for this card - I put the sticky strip on the back of the vellum, attached it to my card front and then put another strip of sticky strip on the front and used glitter over that.  Worked Great!

Here's another look...


What do you think?

1 comment:

Kym said...

This is a beautiful card!!

Kym