Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WOW!!! What a day!

Catalogs and software and recruits - OH MY! This is like an EARLY Christmas at Stampin' Up! today!  Let me explain:

To start with - the new Holiday Catalog is now LIVE!!!  With so many great products, this is definitely my favorite Holiday Catalog to date.  Seems that I find something new every time I open the catalog. Click on the photo below to peek inside yourself.



As if that catalog isn't fabulous enough, they've also released mds2 today!!!  With 75 new features, this updated software is full of great options and ease of use has been improved.  I didn't think that was possible, as the old program was plenty easy to use!  If you have already been using My Digital Studio, you can simply up upgrade your program to mds2.  Just go to my website and purchase the upgrade.  If you'd rather test drive the upgrade, you can do that too!  Just go to my website and purchase the upgrade. 


Along with the release of mds2, they've also got an awesome promotion!  Click on the flyer below to check it out.!



Wanna hear one more piece of swell news?  Check out this adorable little package:


You can get this printers tray and Halloween kit FREE by joining my Stamp Us Silly team! Not only do you get to customize your Starter Kit when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - but you'll get this kit also!  It's a $60 value with plenty of left overs to use on yet another project!  I'd love for you to join my team whether you are near or far! Become a Stamp Us Silly team-member today!


No comments: