Saturday, November 10, 2012

On the 10th day of Christmas....


....I'm about to explode!  With JOY that is!  My true love delivered this adorable little box....what could be in it?


Let's take that sweet lid off and find out what's inside, shall we?



Whelp....I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas.....  So, this one happens to be empty, but it's large enough that I could fit in a cute pair of socks or gloves....some candy (like I need that....), I'm betting even a coffee mug might fit in...maybe.  I does measure 4x4x4.  Jewelry would fit nicely.  Perfume.....we're on a roll here.


There's even a spot to write a little message!

Alrighty - we've got a BIG weekend - school supper and auction tonight and a HUGE birthday to celebrate tomorrow.  Must go make a cake!  Alex is turning 5 on Monday....we're celebrating tomorrow with family.

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Girl, I'm off to cruise your Christmas countdown....you definitely are on a roll....these boxes are always fun and exciting for someone to open!!