Wednesday, November 7, 2012

On the 7th Day of Christmas....



...it was all wrapped up in an adorable gift bag.


Alright - let me channel my inner crafty Larry the Cable Guy for a second.  "I don't care who you are...this bag is ca-UTE!"  I would love to receive a little a gifty in this - just love it!  A little patting on my back if you will...
This was darn easy to create and pretty easy too.  I used the Floral Framelits to die cut the top, and then stamped and die cut  one size smaller to layer with.  Punched two holes, and strung some bakers twine thru, tying up some ruffly ribbon and a Faceted Button.  Don't you just love those buttons?  Adds a bit of blingy sparkle with some vintage flair.  Plus you get a ton of them in the package (24 to be exact) in three different sizes for a mere 5.95.  Pure awesomeness!  Speaking of sparkle....


It's hard to see in the pictures - but on the striped patterned paper, I stamped a Bold Snowflake (brand new single stamp!) in Whisper White and then embossed it with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.


What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts....just leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Those embossed snowflakes are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

How clever! I'm such a visualist, so forgive the silly quesion....but I'm assuming you only die cut half of the paper bag to create the folder over portion, right?! Love it!!

Unknown said...

The entire top of the bag is die cut. I just laid it on the platform flat and cut. Then, fold it over.