Monday, December 31, 2012

Grandma's Collection!


Hey!  I told you I'd be back with another card from "The Grandma Collection".  Keep in mind, I kept this collection pretty flat if you will, so that there wouldn't be extra postage for my Grandmas to pay.

There is so much I like about this card - the color combo, the delicate doily, the graphic butterfly!  Even the embossing on the bottom of the card.  I did this by using the new embossing plate that you can find in the Spring Catalog.

Did you receive your Spring Catalog yet?  If not, please be sure to email me, and I'll get one in the mail to you right away!  You don't want to miss all of the great things in this catalog....many of which you see on this card!


Sneak peeks:

  1. Bitty butterfly punch - isn't she cute?
  2. Tea Time DSP - that's the yellow polka dot pattern
  3. Tea Lace Doily....ahhhh....love!
  4. Chevron pattern on butterfly - from the Oh, Hello stamp set.
  5. Embossed design - using the new Borders Scoring Plate!!!  swoon!
I think the only thing that this card needs is some splatters of shimmer paint.....what do you think?  How would you jazz up this flat card and keep it mailable w/out extra postage?  Leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from you!


post signature

No comments: