Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Technical Tuesday


Isn't this card just adorable?  I created it in My Digital Studio and now all I need to do is print it, and attach it to a card and mail it off.  Easy Peasy!  OR!  Even better, I could order a slew of them from the Stampin' Up! Professional Print team and have them on hand.  I can't wait to create some Valentine projects for the kids' classmates.  Create one, print many.  And they'll take to school with them something that no one else has.  THAT makes me happy!

A couple of quick things about this card.  Do you know where that Designer Paper is from?  Oh....it's one of those freebies you can get real soon from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  Refer to your catalog.  What?  You don't see it in the paper offering?

Oh....that's right!  I loved the LOOK and DESIGN of the paper, but the actual paper I was wanting to use didn't work for this card.  

SO, I changed the colors of it!  And it's very easy to do.  Just click on the paper you've added to your project to select it.  Then over in the Design Center (on the right side) click on the recolor button and choose your color.  

Want to SEE how?  Here's a video for you!



Now, you are wondering how I got the words in the heart punch?  There's a video for that too!  And the video is a better example of getting words to fill a punched shape.


Don't you just love all of the possibilities with My Digital Studio?
Whhhhhaaaaaattttt?  You haven't tried it yet?  You really should - and you can download a trial version for 30 days!  JUST CLICK HERE!

post signature

No comments: