Thursday, February 21, 2013

Quick & Easy Cards - Mixed Bunch


Howdy Folks!  We're expecting one heck of a snowstorm today....although I think I'm going to end up being disappointed!  I was counting on about 12 inches of snow...but I don't think that's going to happen.

Either way, I'm going to hunker down and get some crafty work done today and tomorrow!  I've got a couple of private classes coming up to prepare for and I want to really spoil the hostesses - so I'm dreaming up some real WOW hostess gifts!  Wouldn't you like to be spoiled too?  Guess what - now, no matter where you live, you can have a Private Class with me!  You'll want to contact me to find out how - and YOU will end up with some fabulous gifts from me plus a bunch of great free products too.  On top of that, we can still do this during Sale-A-Bration, and you'll end up with even more wonderful stampin' goodies!

Anyway....let's talk about today's card, shall we?


This one came together so quickly for me.  And I tried something a bit new, by using Melon Mambo Embossing Powder on Rose Red Cardstock.  I really am pleased with the look of this.

Watch today's video to see how easy this is to create:


I hope you've enjoyed this today!

If you'd like more great ideas emailed directly to you, be sure to sign up for my mailing list.  And do your weekly good deed, and send a friend my way!


post signature

No comments: