Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!!!

Here they are folks!  Can I get a drumroll please!

I'm going to do this Miss America style:  

Our third runner up is:


Laurie - you are winning a package of handmade cards!!  Along with the goodie bag that you won for being the first to order!  Great job and thanks for the order!


The second runner up is:

Congrats Brenda!  You are the winner of a $15 prize package!!!  I'll send you an email with the details! 



Are you ready???  

The FIRST RUNNER UP IS:

Congrats Char!!! You are the winner of a $25 prize package!  I'll email you with all of the details!!



Alright Folks.....here we go!!!  The big winner of tonight's Mystery Hostess Party is......



Drumroll please!!!!



Here she is..........



K'Lynn!!!!  You are the winner of a $65 prize package and one half price item!!!  I will email you also with the information!

Thanks to all of you that participated - you will be receiving a special gift from me (nobody goes home empty handed) and I'll also be emailing you the complimentary Online Class.  

post signature

No comments: