Friday, April 5, 2013

A little Zip in your Step....er....I mean card!

 Howdy folks!  I've got something super fun to share with you today!  This card is interactive, and full of surprises.

Well.
One surprise anyway!

Do you see in the photo above what I've created?  With the "Open" and arrows?
I've created a zipper!

And looky what happens when you open it:



Now tell me.  Isn't that fun!
I created the U R SWEET with the new Photopolymer set - Designer Typeset.  At first I didn't think I'd use the alphabet portion of this set much, but I'm finding it rather convenient.  I also used it to create the word OPEN.  Let's hope that Stampin' Up! continues to release many more of these clear Photopolymer sets.  I think I'm in love.
And the nice thing is, I can put the "open" back onto the card without wrecking it!  Which means, you can remove the zipper area and stamp underneath and then replace the zipper.  Awesome, right!?


Here's another one I created with the Sent with Love Bundle.  Oh, how I love this bundle!




What do you think?  Doesn't this make for a unique card?  Let me know - I'd really appreciate the comments!


post signature

2 comments:

Brenda Myers said...

Jen these are so cute!! Thank you for sharing!! How did you make the "zipper" part?

Nicole Tugrul said...

Such a clever idea!!! I just love it! Both cards are great!