Sunday, January 12, 2014

Heading home!

Good morning friends!  I'm sitting in St. Louis now and thought I'd share a few more Photos from Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014!  Is that ok with you?  

First off- this was the group of gals that we hung out with for the most part - most of them new friends!!!  L-R: front: Joanna from SC!; me; Laurie from Canada; Liana ( my longtime roomie!!!) from Phoenix; back: Michele from CA and Daune from CA. We had a great last night together and ate at Pappas BBQ - it was Delish! 
This was my ribs and brisker!  Yum!  But many of the gals had loaded baked potatoes:
Yeah - that is seriously a potato! Possibly on steroids!!!
After we are we went to see some flamenco dancers and they were so mesmerizing!  Captivating and incredible!
I know you can't really see much in this photo. But it was awesome!  

I'm sure you'd like to see something created from paper today tho right?

Stampin' Up! had "Card Wars" among those who wanted to participate. We were to use the stamps that have been included in past Paper Pumpkin kits. It was fun but challenging too, as our supplies were limited. And I'm not kidding. No Tombow!  This girl was missin her multipurpose liquid glue!  Any way....after much deliberation and consulting with another new friend -Sarah Nabor - I came up with this: 

Sarah also had an amazing card (I wish I would have snapped a pic of hers, so if you are reading this Sarah, please send me a photo!!!) - we were both completely surprised that our cards weren't chosen as winners!  Because we seriously had it going on!  

I was really sad to have Leadership end this year. (Although I'm ready to get home to my little family!!)  it was so great to meet so many new faces and build stronger relationships with those I've met in the past ( *heart* you Liana!!!). Stampin' Up! is truly a wonderful company to be a part of - mostly because of these great friends I am meeting. They are bringing this somewhat shy gal out of her shell!!!  I really couldn't be happier! 


No comments: