Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Chevron Favor Bags


HEY!  I know, I know....I've been gone.  I've left ya hanging....
without explanation.  But life blew up on me.  

In the past 2 weeks, I've had 4 funerals, 1 graduation party that I took over and created all of the decorations for (my BFF's dad died the week she was having her daughter's graduation party!) and a bridal shower that I did some crafty things for - as seen above!  Plus school functions and baseball practice....  This stay-at-home mom has been anything but!  Today I'm home.  Finally.  One full day home.  My agenda is still chaotic - laundry (ugh!), a garden to plant, some signs to make that I sold on my etsy shop, a class to prep for and a craft room that needs some serious attention.  It's a disaster.

So, let's focus on some cheerful things, ok?

I created some favor bags for a recent bridal shower we had for my sister-in-law.  I think they turned out super cute - I did 2 different styles - today I'm showing you my favorite one.



I stamped some black cardstock with a retired stamp (that I don't dare part with cuz I really love it!).  I used the Gold Encore ink.  I used the Dotted Scallop Border punch with some Gold Foil paper to anchor the bottom.  Added half of a paper doily, and that was it for the base of my chevron favor bag.


The flower is a mix of flowers from the Fun Flower Die, and the Petite Pansy Punch.  Stacked them and glued them, then added a black button that's tied up with some gold baker's twine (*swoon*)!

I made 10 of this style, then we filled them with yummy chocolates.  Everyone loved them.

Would you like some of these bags?  I'm putting them up on my Etsy Shop!


Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

No comments: