Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bloom with Hope - Stampin' Up!


Oh HAPPY DAY!  It's a new month, and with a new month we just as well kick off a new special right?

During the month of July, you can get 4 packs of Designer Series Paper for the price of 3!  Buy 3 get 1 free....!  And if you are like me.....the more DSP the better!

Today is also the day you can start purchasing Blendabilities!  I LOVE these markers (classes forming soon!), and I know that you will too.  They seriously make you feel like an artist.  And they are rather easy to use - like most things, it just takes a little practice!

Here's today's card:


This is one that I CASE'd from the new catalog.  But in my normal CASEing mode, I have to at least change SOMETHING.  In this case it was the background.  I simply added some Park Lane DSP.  I thought it really helped the focal piece POP!

I also used my Blendabilities to color a faceted button.  And since the Blendies are permanent, the marker doesn't wipe off!  LOVE this!


Today, I also hosted a group of gals to come and put together some Project Life pages.  I've got a weekly "Project Life Camp" for anyone ages 10 and over to come and put some pages together.  One of the high school gals that is coming is really doing some fun things on her pages.  She's a lot like me and wants glammed up pages....I'm loving that!

Here's a couple of the gals hard at work!


Well....that's all for today, hope you'll be back to join me tomorrow!



Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

No comments: