Friday, August 22, 2014

Bright & Beautiful by Stampin' Up!


Just how many days are there until Christmas?  I don't want to know....but I know it'll sneak up on me!

I mentioned yesterday that I've been working on Christmas Cards - and once in a while, I like to go out of the box on my color choices.  Red and green is great, but sometimes it's nice to go out on a whim.

This card does just that.  I've got the traditional red, but I added some pop with Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana.  

What do you think?  Too crazy?  

I figured the name of the stamp set is Bright & Beautiful, I just as well let the colors be that way too!




Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

No comments: