Monday, October 6, 2014

Ornamental Pine - Stampin' Up!


I am going to admit it.  As far as stamp sets are concerned - I'm a sucker for pine boughs and cones.  I think I am enthralled with how life like they can be.  

Today's card was quite simple to create.  I stamped the branch in Old Olive onto a panel of Crumb Cake.  Then stamped the cone in Early Espresso.  

To make things pop a little, I added some highlights with my white gel pen, and then added a some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with a two way glue pen.

I know it's hard to show you the full effect of this in pictures.  

I think the "sweater pattern" from the Trim the Tree DSP stack works well with this card. 

What do you think?  Did I help this branch come to life?

Supply List tams# 1413

Product List


Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

No comments: