Sunday, December 14, 2014

Big NEWS!


I don't technically have big news....other than the fact that I not only am I here....writing a blog post....
But I also created a video!!!  
However.  
My video ends with some not so great video quality and I get cut off.  
And.  I didn't want to do a take two....so I just left it.  Sorry folks.  
New blogging camera from Santa?  Maybe?  That and a new lighting set up....Gloomy winter days don't make for great photography!

For this card, I decided to use the snowflakes from PL December Wonder.  Love these flakes for some reason!  Here I used them to create a one of a kind background image by repeating them.  My video shows you how easy this is.







New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

No comments: