Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hello Sunshine!


We have been enjoying some much warmer weather here in Iowa - FINALLY! Makes me really anxious for the grass to turn green and the little leaves to start popping out of their buds.

I just have a quick card for you today....  it features yet another watercoloring technique!  Don't worry, I've got more watercoloring to share with you still!


We concentrated on the watercoloring technique at my monthly stamp clubs this month.  It's so much fun, and isn't strictly about watercoloring an image.  For this one, I put some ink down on a silicone craft mat and spritzed it with water, then smooshed my watercolor paper onto the ink puddle.  

What do you think?  Have you tried this yet?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great combo of elements on your card - very trendy! Thank you for explaining how you got the watercolor background. Beautiful!

Donna said...

LOVE your card; great layout, colors, elements! I just love it! TFS!