Friday, October 16, 2015

Reason for the Season



Well....Hello!  It's been a while.  A lot has changed around here.  

I've got a new craft room - half the size of my old one, but brighter, and more efficient.  It there was a show on small craft spaces, I could probably win a medal or something.  It's a mere 6 1/2' x 15 1/2'.  Think galley kitchen.  But.  It's so bright - I just love that, and I can see the comings and goings of the countryside.  Which is.....well, pretty nil.  Except for some combines and tractors. 

Anyway - I've got a great card for you today - and a video!

 

This card is so quick to create - a great one for mass producing.  Plus it looks so good in real life.  



Hope you enjoyed today's card.  And here's to getting back to regular postings again (crossing fingers and toes!)



post signature

1 comment:

Janet said...

This is beautiful, Jen. I can hardly wait for my order to arrive.