Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Birthday Blooms - watercoloring differences!



The other day - I posted the above picture on Instagram and my Facebook page - wondering which one was better liked - the one with the embossed image, or the one with the no line watercoloring.  I was going to complete the one into a card for the favorite.  Well....it was a toss up.  

So - what's a crafter to do?  


Complete them both of course!  Which was pretty easy - since I did them the same. And I still don't know which one I like better.  But I think I'm more drawn to the one with the embossed outline.

I'd love to stay and chat more....but I've had a funky sinus headache all day (it's VERY rare for me to get a headache at all) and I think my bed is calling my name.  Hope to have a little more for you tomorrow!


Product List



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the only two cards I've seen that I like using this stamp set. They are both beautiful! I can't find another card that like using this set, but I want to get it just to try to make these cards! I just love them both!